Durkopp Adler Sewing Machines
Durkopp Adler model 367
Medium weight needle feed
walking foot flat bed machine
The single needle lockstitch machine 367 series for
medium-weight materials sets new standards in the medium price category
and technology level.
The enlarged clearance, the clearly arranged and easily
accessible sewing area, the high sewing foot stroke, the high sewing foot
lift and the large stitch length offer optimum conditions for the
manufacture of home and car upholstery, leather articles as well as
The efficient technique, the excellent sewing quality and
the multitude of applications make the 367 a universal machine with high
flexibility of use.
3 Models available:
- As economic version
- As basic version with thread trimmer, sewing foot lift
and automatic back-tacking
- as premium version with sewing foot lift, automatic back-tacking,
quick stroke adjustment, integrated second stitch length, a
pneumatically engageable second thread tension and a short cut trimmer
with a remaining thread length of approx. 10 mm
- Enlarged clearance allows an improved handling of
- Slim sewing head facilitates the handling of
difficultly accessible seam sections.
- Powerful and effective feeding system with bottom
feed, needle feed and alternating top feed guarantees a trouble-free and
displacement-free material feed.
- High top feed stroke allows the safe climbing over
thick material plies and avoids damages of the work-piece as well as
shortened and missing stitches
- Extremely high sewing foot lift facilitates the
loading, removing, shifting and turning of voluminous work-pieces.
- Large range of stitch lengths for standard seams and
decorative topstitching seams.
- High sewing performance with automatic speed
- Horizontal hook and sewing kinematics for high seam
quality, secure and tight stitch formation with thread sizes up to max.
- A comprehensive range of sewing equipment including
sewing feet of class 767 allows to use the machine for a great variety