Durkopp Adler Sewing Machines
Durkopp Adler model 367
Medium weight needle feed walking foot flat bed machine
The single needle lockstitch machine 367 series for medium-weight materials sets new standards in the medium price category and technology level.
The enlarged clearance, the clearly arranged and easily accessible sewing area, the high sewing foot stroke, the high sewing foot lift and the large stitch length offer optimum conditions for the manufacture of home and car upholstery, leather articles as well as technical textiles.
The efficient technique, the excellent sewing quality and the multitude of applications make the 367 a universal machine with high flexibility of use.
3 Models available:
- As economic version
- As basic version with thread trimmer, sewing foot lift
and automatic back-tacking
- as premium version with sewing foot lift, automatic back-tacking, quick stroke adjustment, integrated second stitch length, a pneumatically engageable second thread tension and a short cut trimmer with a remaining thread length of approx. 10 mm
- Enlarged clearance allows an improved handling of voluminous work-pieces.
- Slim sewing head facilitates the handling of difficultly accessible seam sections.
- Powerful and effective feeding system with bottom feed, needle feed and alternating top feed guarantees a trouble-free and displacement-free material feed.
- High top feed stroke allows the safe climbing over thick material plies and avoids damages of the work-piece as well as shortened and missing stitches
- Extremely high sewing foot lift facilitates the loading, removing, shifting and turning of voluminous work-pieces.
- Large range of stitch lengths for standard seams and decorative topstitching seams.
- High sewing performance with automatic speed adaptation
- Horizontal hook and sewing kinematics for high seam quality, secure and tight stitch formation with thread sizes up to max. 15/3
- A comprehensive range of sewing equipment including sewing feet of class 767 allows to use the machine for a great variety of applications