|Highlead GC20698-7 extra heavy duty long arm single needle lockstitch industrial sewing machine for stitching heavy & extra heavy weight materials.|
The long arm flat bed allows up-to 760mm* (30") clearance to the right of the needle, which is approximately Three times the length of a standard sewing machine arm, and has a high under arm clearance of 145mm.
The Extra Long arm + high arm is factory cast for greater strength & stability; when compared with cut and piece extended arms.
|It features a triple feeding action by way of: bottom feed, needle feed & walking foot top feed and is fitted with an extra large vertical axis hooks for use with thick heavy duty sewing threads.|
A high foot lift of up-to 28mm* allows many different types of heavy or bulky items to be stitched.
A safety clutch is fitted to help prevent damage to the hook, bevel gears and other important parts, should the machine become jammed or over-loaded.
Sewing applications include extra heavy stitching of canvas, vinyl, leather, webbing, laminated materials, coated fabrics, tents, tarpaulins, awnings, lorry side covers, sails, material structures, covers and many other heavy or bulky items.
- Long arm, 760mm* (approx. 30") clearance.
- High arm, 145mm clearance.
- Heavy Duty Triple feeding action.
- Long stitch feature.
- Extra Large vertical axis hook & base.
- Front hand wheel.
- Hook safety clutch.
- Foot operated reverse stitch device.
- Push button stitch size adjuster.
- Top mounted bobbin winder.
- Extra heavy long arm and high arm version.
- Max sewing speed: 1200rpm
- Stitch length Max: 10mm
- Needle bar stroke: 47.3mm
- Presser foot lift Max: 28mm
- Hook: Extra large Vertical Axis type
- Lubrication: Manual & Semi